According to this a few of us (self included) are slacking… And about #23 ummm #NoGo
1. Enough confidence to no longer feel the need to justify what she eats, who she dates or what she wears, not only to other people, but to herself.
2. A bank account with three months’ living expenses in it.
3. Only the phone numbers, Facebook friends, weekend plans, and roommates she actually wants.
[tc-related post=”341128″ align=”right”]
4. A best friend who is like a sister.
5. A space of her own.
6. A good idea of what she needs in a romantic relationship, not just what she wants, or what she thinks she needs, and the willingness to explore different people and other ideas to find what exactly that is.
7. A closet of what she considers to be her “staples,” and among these things, something to wear to an interview, funeral, wedding, impromptu Friday night drink at a casual bar and dream date if ever someone were to call…
View original post 399 more words